Wood Manufacturing – Custom Crate Buildertemp-to-perm !!!
- Location(s): Jackson, WI; Milwaukee, WI; Germantown, WI
- Start Date: After interview
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40 hours per week
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $14.00
- Required Education: Open
- Required Experience: 2 to 20+ years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work, Production - Assemblers/Fabricators, Production - Woodworkers
- Special Instructions:
Our company in Jackson, Wisconsin is hiring qualified candidates with a construction background or experience with hand, air, and power tools. This company builds custom wooden crates to ship product overseas. This is a warehouse atmosphere that requires good eye for detail, good measurement skills, and can work as a member of a team. This is temp-to-perm and opportunity for hire on as soon as 90 days of employment. Benefits and pay increases available upon hire. About the position:This is a temp-to-perm position. In this role, you will be responsible for feeding wood into machines, taking measurements, and using saws and power tools to cut wood into customer lengths and shapes. You will work as a member of a team! Pay and Shift:$14.00/hr starting pay1st shift – 7:00AM to 3:30PM (Overtime is option before and after shift) If interested, email your resume to LWein@SITEStaffingInc.com or call Lauren at 414-383-8084.