- Location(s): Brown Deer, WI; Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $18.00-$22.00
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Production - Assemblers/Fabricators, Skilled Trades - General, Production - Welding and Soldering
- Special Instructions:
Email-Rose Colon @ email@example.com
Shift: 1st shift-7:30am-3:30pm
EE’s will work on different projects daily; company is a job shop. Will need to be a thinker and know how to trouble
Client will conduct a Weld test on site.
Both Mig & Tig welding, Blueprint reading skills will be assessed on site.
- Using jigs, welding torches and hand tools to arrange, coordinate, match and weld pieces to shape full units or sub-units, following design and configuration requirements.
- Verify conformity with measurements of work pieces, use circles, rulers, and measurement sheets.
- Mounted pieces tack-welded together.
- Spread out and inspect metal stocks or work pieces to be manufactured to ensure compliance with the requirements.
- Using jacks, turnbuckles, wedges, drift sticks, pry bars and hammers to mount and match the pieces according to requirements.
- Locate and label bending and cutting work piece lines, enabling stock size, machine and welding shrinkage and other part requirements.
- In position for welding or riveting, put or secure braces, jacks, clamps, ties, or bolt belts, or bolt pieces.
- Study design sketches and blueprints to evaluate the characteristics of the components and the sequences of activities.
- Moving parts, manually or with hoists or cranes, into position.
- Build and operate production equipment, such as braces, rollers, shears, flame cutters, grinders and drilling presses, to bend, cut, mold, pound, drill or otherwise form and install metal components.
- Guide welders designed to build low spots or small welded parts.
- High School Diploma/ Or GED
- Able to lift 60lbs
- Must be able to read Tape measures
- Familiar with power tools such as grinders, band saw, and drills
- Good Communication skills, to ensure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Basic Math Skills
- Excellent research, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in fast passed environments.
- Must be able to read blueprints
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*