Vinyl Machine Setup/Operator
- Location(s): Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $13 - $14 /hour
- Required Education: Open
- Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Skilled Trades - Machinist, Production - Metal/Plastic Workers, Production - Assemblers/Fabricators
- Special Instructions:
Please send resumes to Lgonzales@sitestaffinginc.com
Under the direction of the Plant Supervisor, the Machine Operator operates the vinyl machine to vinyl coat parts. Includes packaging parts and material handling. Responsible for part quality and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Set-up, adjust, and operate machine to vinyl coat parts
- Sorting and packaging parts
- Verify quantity & quality of material
- Moves raw material to and from production areas as necessary
- Complete & maintain all required paperwork
- Computer data entry, basic computer skills
- Employees are held accountable for all duties of the job
- Responsible for strict adherence to all company/departmental/safety policies
- Maintains a safe & clean work environment & departmental housekeeping standards
- Other duties as assigned or required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- Requires 3-6 months of relevant manufacturing experience
- Basic reading & writing skills; good math skills
- Regular attendance is required; punctual, dependable
- Strong attention to detail
- Regularly required to stand, use hands to finger, handle or touch objects, tools, or controls
- Vision abilities; occasionally required to sit, reach above shoulders, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Perform all other duties assigned by Supervisor
- Ability to work overtime when required
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*