- Location(s): Franklin, WI; Milwaukee, WI; Oak Creek, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: Full Time
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $13.75/hr
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 10 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work, Production - Assemblers/Fabricators, Skilled Trades - General
- Special Instructions:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for 2nd shift Production Worker located in Franklin. – not bus line.
- 2nd shift Monday-Thursday, 10 hour shift $13.75/hr – multiple opportunities for pay increases during the first year
- Temp-hire after 30 day review :: Once hired on, benefits package includes Quality/Attendance bonuses, up to 6% match on 401(k), Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Paid Vacation, 9 paid holidays, etc
The Production Worker is primarily responsible for performing all operations in the production of Surgical Implantable products.
This includes: forming silicone parts, cutting, sealing, filling, inspecting, washing, labeling and packaging.
- Cleaning equipment and parts used in production, labeling, packaging, inspection of parts and monitoring curing and sterilization processes.
- Perform the key silicone forming processes that include:
- Dipping – forming parts from manually dipping a mold core into silicone
- Stripping parts – pulling silicone parts from mold cores without tearing parts
- Texturing – applying texture to silicone parts
- Patching – visually aligning and sealing silicone shells
- Filling – using syringe to precisely fill silicone shells
- Legibly and accurately record the completion of tasks
- Apply attention to detail while performing all assigned tasks
- The employee will occasionally be exposed to working near moving mechanical parts, chemicals used for silicone mixing and cleaning, and related fumes.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Flexible to change and possess a high degree of integrity and a “can do attitude”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to convert units of measurement, add, subtract multiplication and division
- Frequently need to stand and walk and may need to use foot/feet to operate machine
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*