- Location(s): Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40+
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $18p/hr
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work, Supply Chain/Logistics, Skilled Trades - General
- Special Instructions:
Resumes to LGonzales@sitestaffinginc.com
Nights shift, 6pm – 6am, 3-2-2-3 shift
$17 + $1 = $18 p/hr
- Forklift and Over Head Crane experience a must
- Receive incoming materials, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Check bills of lading for correct materials and count. Inspect for damage.
- Ensure correct specifications according to quality assurance procedures before accepting.
- Move or distribute received materials, supplies, equipment, etc. to proper areas.
- Package all finished goods and prepare for shipping, following departmental procedures. Complete all final inspections according to quality assurance procedures.
- Load and unload trucks as needed according to safety procedures and industry standards. Give directions to drivers as needed.
- Review production schedules to ensure adequate levels of stock are on hand to meet production needs and create pick list. Respond quickly to changes in the production schedules. Notify supervision when stock levels do not meet production needs.
- Process finished goods and non-conforming raw materials.
- Perform cycle counts to ensure inventory
- Ensure inventory accuracy by recording material movement and placement as appropriate.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documentation, etc.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Assist production lines and other departments as needed
- Perform material handling activities, unloading all production carts and moving product to shipping and supplying all production lines with adequate levels of materials so as not to impact production.
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*