- Location(s): Menomonee Falls, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Temp-to-Hire
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $15-$17/hr BOE
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 20+ years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work
- Special Instructions:
Position: Shipping Clerk
Pay rate: $15-$17/hr
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Now hiring for a Shipping Clerk in the Menomonee Falls, WI area. This is a contract to hire role.
Who are we looking for?
A highly motivated, reliable and driven self-starter Shipping Clerk who can work collaboratively in a team atmosphere cross-functionally. The ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of related experience preferably within the plastic and automotive industry.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare orders for shipment
- Receive, inspect and put away incoming inventory
- Process and complete paperwork in ERP system
- Audits inventory counts
- Operating forklift to move materials within warehouse
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1-3 years of shipping experience
- Plastic and/or Automotive industry experience preferred
- Forklift experience
- Proficient with computer and ERP systems
Our client provides a team/customer oriented atmosphere! They abide my 3 key principles that attributes to their overall success: Integrity- doing the right thing all the time, People- promote a respectful, openness, collaborative and personal growth environment, Customers- building and providing positive relationship, striving to meet customer needs, Stewardship- being responsible for the welfare of everything to their care
Benefits of joining their team:
Once you’re eligible, you will find that our client offers a comprehensive total rewards package to meet your personal needs, including:
Medical· Dental· Vision· Life Insurance· AD&D Insurance· HSA·FSA·401k w/company match· Tuition Reimbursement
If you are ready to join a winning team, apply now!
Please send resumes to My Yang at email@example.com .
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*