- Location(s): Waukesha, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40 +
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $15p/hr
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work, Supply Chain/Logistics, Retail/Wholesale - Packing and Shipping
- Special Instructions:
Resumes to Liza at Ldemos@sitestaffinginc.com
1st shift, Mon – Thurs, 6am – 4:30pm
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ship using UPS and other shipping methods
- Log data into the receiving log
- Knowledge of UPS, Fed Ex S/R procedures
- Create labels and pallet tags
- Place labels onto the materials
- Generate pick lists and put away lists
- Assist in physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Ability to read and understand Bills of Lading (BOL) from inbound loads and outbound shipments.
- Complete lot tacking of all incoming raw materials and packaging components.
- Notify the quality department for incoming inspection.
- Able to handle a very fast paced working environment.
- Self motivated, responsible, and reliable.
- Strong multi tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*