- Location(s): Menomonee Falls, WI; Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date:
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week:
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: Not Provided
- Required Education: Certification or Vocational
- Required Experience: 2 to 20+ years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Management and Supervision, Production - Metal/Plastic Workers, General Labor/Semi-Skilled
- Special Instructions:
***This is a direct hire opportunity***Pay: $28-30/hourShift: 1st shiftResponsibility Summary – Organize and direct manufacturing personnel to meet or exceed customer expectations.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring staff performance including employee improvement plans and review system.
- Responsible for department shift training.
- Schedule shift personnel.
- Responsible for shift housekeeping.
- Verify correct production entries are entered into ERP system along with Automatic Operators.
- Monitor operator efficiencies and track for employee review purposes.
- Ability to run all jobs.
- Communicate effectively between all departments / shifts.
- Perform visual quality checks and monitor press cycle times, make changes as needed to improve or enhance product quality and efficiencies following processes.
- Perform training requirements as needed.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all tooling (IE: cleaning and greasing molds).
- Accurately and neatly maintain process documentation records.
- Verify that proper materials are at the work stations.
- Perform start up operations on all machines and equipment.
- Effectively troubleshoot processing concerns following process guidelines.
- Communicate with other shifts regarding concerns / issues.
- Manage area specific system procedures
- Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies and guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position
- High School Diploma
- Plastic injection molding experience
- Strong technical background – ability to process injection molding machines and troubleshoot
- Strong leadership ability – counsel, coach, mentor employees
- Ability to schedule and multitask
- Automotive background, not required but desired
This company is not located on the bus line.