- Location(s): Menomonee Falls, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $25.00-$30.00/hour BOE
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 3 to 20+ years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Management and Supervision, Skilled Trades - Machinist, Skilled Trades - General
- Special Instructions:
Position: Shift Lead
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
DIRECT HIRE! We’re hiring for a Shift Lead in the Menomonee Falls area!
Seeking a highly motivated, reliable and driven self-starter Shift Lead who can work collaboratively in a team atmosphere. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in production management/supervision. Successful candidate should exhibit good leadership skills and ability to make good judgement on behalf of the company.
- Organizing and directing manufacturing personnel to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Monitoring staff performance, training and scheduling
- Monitor operator efficiencies
- Accurately maintaining documents
- Perform start up machines and preventative maintenance on tooling
- Communicate effectively with other shift leads and management
- High school diploma
- 3-5 years of leadership experience
- Plastic industry preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Our client provides a team/customer oriented atmosphere! They abide my 3 key principles that attributes to their overall success: Integrity- doing the right thing all the time, People- promote a respectful, openness, collaborative and personal growth environment, Customers- building and providing positive relationship, striving to meet customer needs, Stewardship- being responsible for the welfare of everything to their care
Benefits of joining their team:
Once you’re eligible, you will find that our client offers a comprehensive total rewards package to meet your personal needs, including:
Medical· Dental· Vision· Life Insurance· AD&D Insurance· HSA·FSA·401k w/company match· Tuition Reimbursement
If you are ready to join a winning team, apply now!
Please send resumes to My Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org .
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*