- Location(s): Oak Creek, WI; Franklin, WI; Cudahy, WI
- Start Date: Interview First
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $12.00
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 3 to 10 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Production - Textiles and Apparels, Heavy Equipment Technician/Operator, Skilled Trades - General
- Special Instructions:
Email Rose Colon @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Sewing Operator
Shift: 1st shift -7:30pm-4pm
- Operate industrial sewing machine
- Measure product before sewing
- Check completed assembly to assure proper quality standard
- Regularly clean and oil sewing machine
- Clean and organize workstation
- Assist in special projects as needed
- Bilingual is a plus
- Making sure to keep work area clean.
- Non-smoking facility, 45 min. lunch.
- Good math
- Detail Oriented
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate, you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*