- Location(s): Hartland, WI; Oconomowoc, WI; Pewaukee, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40+
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $16-18p/hr
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Building Svcs - Cleaning/Housekeeping, Restaurant - Busers/Kitchen Help, Production - Food Processing
- Special Instructions:
Email- Rose Colon @ rcolon@SITEStaffingInc.com
Position: Sanitation Operator
Shift: 3rd shift (6pm-6am)
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment, floors, walls and related facilities for food processing.
- Workers shall be responsible for running, conducting routine operation and repairs,and installing and disassembling machines and/or manufacturing equipment such assweepers, scrubbers, mowers.
- Will need to wear proper safety equipment on the process floor.
- Sweepers, scrubbers, pressure washers and other equipment of the type janitorial.
- Mix and use cleaning and hygiene-related chemicals.
- Maintaining paper documents, files and processes.
- Can order supplies, document expenses, and prepare as guided reports.
- HACCP processes, good production procedures (GMPs) and safety practices must be recognized and adhered to.
- Continue with duties by following several uniform procedures and, if problems arise, may refer to the supervisor.
- Must stand for long periods of time
- Use ladders to reach high places.
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Many cleaning operations require significant strength.
Empty out trash when is needed too.
- Must be able to work Independently
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*