Quality Inspector – HOT JOB!!!
- Location(s): Franklin, WI; Oak Creek, WI; South Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40 hours
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: Up to $17.50/hr DOE
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 2 to 10 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Production - General, Skilled Trades - General, General Labor/Semi-Skilled
- Special Instructions:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
Currently recruiting for a 2nd, and 3rd shift Quality Inspectors for a company located in Franklin, WI
40 hours per week
Up to $17.50/hr DOE
Temp-hire after 90 day review :: Once hired on, benefits package includes Quality/Attendance bonuses, up to 6% match on 401(k), Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Paid Vacation, 9 paid holidays, etc
The positions are inspection work for a company that manufacturers small medical pieces.
Specific requirements for this position:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 1-3 years experience in a quality position
- Must have own, reliable transportation
- Background check
- Drug Screen
Below are some job duties the QC Inspectors have:
- Measure in inches and metric
- Able to use a ruler: caliper; snap gauge; microscope
- Use a Non Contact Vision System to measure parts (Examples: Nikon; SeeBrez; Ram Optical; Starlite; Optical Comparator)
- Some Microsoft excel
- Use equipment to test tensile and elongation strength on tubing (Examples: Tinius Olsen and Instron)
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*?