Quality Inspector – HOT JOB!!!
- Location(s): Franklin, WI; Oak Creek, WI; South Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40 hours
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: Up to $15.00/hr DOE
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 2 to 10 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Production - General, Skilled Trades - General, General Labor/Semi-Skilled
- Special Instructions:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently recruiting for a 2nd shift Quality Inspectors for a company located in Franklin, WI
Monday-Thursday — 40 hours per week
Overtime available on Fridays
Up to $15.00/hr DOE
Temp-hire after 90 day review :: Once hired on, benefits package includes Quality/Attendance bonuses, up to 6% match on 401(k), Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Paid Vacation, 9 paid holidays, etc
The positions are inspection work for a company that manufacturers small medical pieces.
Specific requirements for this position:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 3-5 years experience in a quality position
- Must have own, reliable transportation
- Background check
- Drug Screen
Below are some job duties the QC Inspectors have:
- Inspection activities
- Placing items on hold
- Labeling and packaging inspection
- Work well with minimal supervision
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*?