- Location(s): Milwaukee, WI; Menomonee Falls, WI
- Start Date:
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week:
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: Not Provided
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 20+ years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Quality Assurance/Safety, Production - Metal/Plastic Workers, General Labor/Semi-Skilled
- Special Instructions:
Shifts: 2nd and 3rd shift
Pay: $15 -18/hour
We are currently recruiting for a quality auditor/inspector of a plastic injection molding company. This company is located on the border of Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls. This is a growing company looking for long-term quality employees!Responsibilities:
- Possess the ability to understand and use geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- Perform receiving and verification of purchased product.
- Define, interpret, and teach drawing views and details, symbols, specifications, and controlling documents.
- Be able to train others on inspection procedures.
- Use the following measurement tools: hand tools such as a micrometer, caliper and linear scale; CMMs including DCC, other gauges as required and optical tools such as optical comparator.
- Understand, use, define and describe various principles and methods of calibration.
- Understand and use statistical methods to measure and evaluate products ability to meet customer expectations, specifically tools of control and capability.
- Measure and process approvals and inspections of Set-Up Approval and Last Shot Parts.
- Work with manufacturing when defects are found; issue corrective action and quarantine parts.
- Support the manufacturing process by providing information on products and requirements. Perform audits to verify product and processes meet requirements and that proper job paperwork, gages, and labels are being used during shift rounds.
- Manage area specific system procedures
- High School Diploma
- Experience in plastic injection molding
- 1 year of QA experience