Punch Press Operator
- Location(s): New Berlin, WI; Wauwatosa, WI; Franklin, WI
- Start Date: Interview First
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $17-$26
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 3 to 10 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Skilled Trades - Machinist, Production - Metal/Plastic Workers, Skilled Trades - Mechanical
- Special Instructions:
Email Rose Colon @ email@example.com
Position: Punch Press Operator
Shift: 1st shift -6am-4:30pm (4 days/week)
Pay : $17-$26p/hr
- Learn our position on consistency and carry out the research according to the position.
- Verify all the information and resources that are needed to do the job the first time it is present. Needed information and resources may include, but not limited to,:
- Getting the material right
- Drawing (current revision if applicable) or thorough description of product requirements
- Production rate
- When all the knowledge needed is not available, contact the boss, and do not continue until it is accessible.
- Analyze die for readiness
- Set up machine with die using knowledge of pressures, stroke adjustment, clamping/securing the die.
- Run sheer machine to cut sheet metal to stated width.
- Align and properly load coil/strips of raw material.
- Adjust to meet dimensional and cosmetic requirements for parts.
- Must learn how to use the appropriate equipment to handle complete setup and activity phase
- Must consistently manufacture products which meet requirements.
- Able to read tape measure and operate other inspection tools and devices
- Know fraction to decimal conversions: halves, quarters, eighths, and sixteenths.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- LTD Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- SIMPLE IRA with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate, you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*