Order Picker/Packer – 1st shift Delafield
- Location(s): Delafield, WI; Hartland, WI; Waukesha, WI
- Start Date: Interview First
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40+
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $16.00/hr
- Required Education: Open
- Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work, Skilled Trades - General, Production - Food Processing
- Special Instructions:
Resumes emailed to ADequardo@SITESTaffingInc.com
1st shift 9am-5pm, M-F
Job Title: OrderPicking & Packaging
1st shift – 9AM-5PM – Monday-Friday
Job Title: Order Picking and Packaging
Candidates will be are working as Order Pickers & Hand Packagers. Our goal is to have everyone cross trained in several departments over time but this is a new department due to growth. Excellent attention to detail required – submit a resume for interview today!We are seeking candidates wanting to grow with our company as we grow! We offer a generous benefits package upon hire. Overtime is also available as we grow and during peak season (Summer).
Primary Skills Required::
- Food manufacturing experience is a plus but any packaging within a manufacturing company will work
- Ability to work at a fast paced – excellent attention to detail
- English proficient, read, write & verbal skills required.
- Visual inspection and removal of non-conformance product.
- Following pick tickets for proper order picking and packaging of product.
- Candidates may be asked to do a variety of tasks and the room for growth opportunity is wide open.
- Lifting of up to 50lbs.
- Hand packing, sealing, taping and labeling.