Motorcycle Battery Tester
- Location(s): Delafield, WI; Hartland, WI; Pewaukee, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Temporary
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 45+
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $25 p/hr
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Production - General, Quality Assurance/Safety, Skilled Trades - Electrical
- Special Instructions:
Please send resume to Liza at Lgonzales@sitestaffinginc.com
Monday – Friday 05:00 am – 02:00 pm
Job Description: Battery Tester
- We have a project testing the batteries on new electric motorcycles. The test will simulate the bike under a load, (as if were being driven).
- Must follow step by step process, (all procedures are in writing).
- Will plug in load tester to bike and monitor battery percentage until it is discharged to 7%, (This is a very safe process, no different than plugging in an appliance at home.)
- All information will be written on the step by step data sheet during this process, then all information will be entered onto an excel spread sheet. (All info is uploaded live for client to view.)
- MUST pay attention to this process and ALWAYS follow it, we must have a detailed type individual who follows directions, (someone with a quality inspection background would work well.)
- MUST stay off cell phones during work, NO exceptions.
- There will be overtime, this project is running OT
- Work environment is the shop is like any other warehouse, can be warm, noisy, but clean.
- Can wear shorts or jeans, t-shifts, safety shoes are not required
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*