Mechanical AssemblerEXCELLENT Benefit Package!!!!!
- Location(s): Pewaukee, WI; Waukesha, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40hrs
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $12.00 +.50p/hr
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Construction/Building Trades, Production - Metal/Plastic Workers, Production - Assemblers/Fabricators
- Special Instructions:
Must have experience operating hand/air tools & torque wrenches
2nd shift, 2:30pm – 11pm
$12 – $12.50p/hr
Heavy assembly with power/hand/ air tools (Torque Wrenches)
A manufacturing company in the Waukesha area is looking for an experienced mechanical assembler. This company supplies machines and heavy equipment used in the construction industry. Responsibilities include but not limited to: – Fitting parts/components together
– Must have experience operating hand/air tools & torque wrenches
– Grind parts
– Parts spray painting
– Material Handler
– Inspection of parts.
– Must be able to lift 60lbs.
– Must have verifiable work history
– Pre-employment drug screening
****This is a standing assembly position with bending, twisting and lifting up to 70 lbs***
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE!!!
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*