- Location(s): South Milwaukee, WI; Franklin, WI; Saint Francis, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $12.00-14.00/hr DOE
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work, Production - Assemblers/Fabricators, Skilled Trades - Mechanical
- Special Instructions:
Please send resumes to Qhandley@sitestaffinginc.com.
Position: Mechanical Assembler
Shift: 1st shift (7:00am – 3:30pm)
Our Metal Fabrication company is looking for qualified candidates to join our team! Ideally candidates will be performing assembly and disassembly of components and sub-assemblies for various material handling solutions. Candidates exhibiting these skills with a great attitude will be considered.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assembling and disassembling of components via reading and interpreting blueprints
- Using hand/power tools such heat gun, hand crimpers, power screwdrivers
- Working with various materials such as sheet metal, aluminum, brass, abrasives, etc.
- Aid in cycle counts and inventory control
- Kitting of necessary parts for assembly
- Completing paperwork for proper building of cable assemblies
- Maintain work area ensuring overall cleanliness and organization of work station
- Other duties assigned
- 1+ of stable assembly experience
- Basic proficient math & measurement skills are required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Blueprint reading is a plus
- Mechanically inclined
- Knowledge of hand/power tools
- High School Diploma/GED
- Good dexterity
- Physical agility
- Must have own means of transportation (as this job is not bus-line)
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce, which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*