- Location(s): Menomonee Falls, WI; Germantown, WI; Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date:
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week:
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: Not Provided
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 20+ years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work, Production - Metal/Plastic Workers, General Labor/Semi-Skilled
- Special Instructions:
Shifts: 2nd and 3rd Shift
Pay: $17 and up based one experience
Responsibility Summary: – Provide necessary materials to machines in a timely manner. as needed, for production while maintaining a clean environment. Responsible for pulling and returning materials accurately in warehouse locations and update computer accordingly. Responsible for correctly mixing materials and working with other employees in a safe and efficient manner.
***This position is 10% forklift driving. Majority of your time will be moving, lifting, blending and drying products while also troubleshooting issues. This position requires frequent lifting and constant movement, with the ability to multitask.***
- Read priority list and production schedule to determine needs of the shift.
- Perform material blending requirements of resin & colorant according to written instructions.
- Pull and stage raw material (resin, inserts, packaging) for production applications according to written instructions.
- Support the setup technician through cleaning and staging of all materials related equipment (grinders, dryers, feeders, color feeders) and all raw materials (inserts, resin, etc).
- Maintain sit down forklift certification.
- Return unused materials from the production floor to warehouse per proper procedure.
- Document all materials (inserts, resin, etc) correctly on all production systems.
- Manage area specific system procedures. Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies and guidelines.