- Location(s): Hartland, WI; Oconomowoc, WI; Wales, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40+
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $22+
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Skilled Trades - Machinist, Production - Assemblers/Fabricators, Maintenance - Machines
- Special Instructions:
Email Rose Colon @ rcolon@SITEStaffingInc.com
Position: Maintenance Technician
Shift: 3rd shift (9:00pm-7:00am)
Pay $22+ p/hr
- Perform highly diverse tasks in the installation and maintenance of production machines and equipment for the plant.
- Perform simple tasks and responsibilities of machinery.
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to, electronic, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and computer repair.
- Provide emergency / unplanned repairs to manufacturing equipment and conduct scheduled maintenance repairs to manufacturing equipment during machine operation.
- To perform the required maintenance and service, read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders.
- Diagnosis, replacement or repair of parts, testing and adjustment.
- On machines, equipment and plant facilities, perform regular preventive maintenance.
- Perform a variety of maintenance functions for plumbing and carpentry.
- Comply with safety regulations and keep working areas clean and orderly.
- Other related tasks.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance equivalent experience, certification or degree.
- Basic knowledge of health in the workplace.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Good fabrication practices
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*