- Location(s): Hartland, WI; Oconomowoc, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40+
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $16-$18p/hr
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work, Skilled Trades - General, Production - Food Processing
- Special Instructions:
Email- Rose Colon @ rcolon@SITEStaffingInc.com
Position: Machine Operator
Shift: 3rd shift (6pm-6am)
- Following regulations on health and safety/ as well as using protective gear.
- Safety checks need to be done before using any machine.
- Using an MRP system (computer/barcode scanner), to keep records of products.
- Production inspection to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Control and adjust the processing equipment’s functions and settings (e.g. flows).
- Problems with troubleshooting during production.
- Test machine operation on a regular basis to ensure smooth running.
- Apply protocols for quality assurance.
- Fed semi-automated machines with the necessary raw material.
- Realize raw material and system setups (staging, sanitation, testing, etc.) to begin a production Cycle
- Complete other related tasks.
- Detailed Oriented
- Skills in basic mathematics.
- Ability to work as necessary overtime.
- Must stand for long periods of time.
- Previous experience with machine/ in food production.
- Problem solving.
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*