Junior Demand Planner
- Location(s): Brookfield, WI; Milwaukee, WI; Waukesha, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $15 - $16p/hr
- Required Education: Associate Degree
- Required Experience: 5 to 6 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work, Business Ops - Purchasing and Materials, Supply Chain/Logistics
- Special Instructions:
To be considered for this position please forward resume to Qhandley@sitestaffinginc.com.
SITE Staffing Inc. is currently seeking a Junior Demand Planner in the Waukesha, WI area. The Logistics Junior Demand Planner will report to the Senior Demand Planner to create a production sequence for the shop floor that efficiently meets customer requirements, while assuring the necessary raw material and supplies are available to support the production plan, this position is also responsible for developing capacity plan that best support customer demand with best production configuration.
Location- Waukesha, WI
Pay- $15-$16.00/hr. (Based on Experience)
Essential Job Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be a complete list of all the duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents. Duties, responsibilities and expectations may be added, deleted or modified at any time at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Update production and delivery schedule daily
- Track incoming delivery of raw material
- Maintain communication with suppliers and customers
- Inventory control
- Maintain the capacity plan
- Monitor deliveries from raw material suppliers and stay up to date supplier’s performance
- Track arrival of supplier trucks and manage missing or tardy deliveries
- Communicate with Accounting Department regarding supplier’s invoices and customer credits
- Monitor actual production performance compared to planned production activities
- Raise any potential customer delivery or raw material shortage
- Track physical logistics inventory
- Act as point of contact to customers and suppliers
- Provide updates on supplier and customer issues
- Maintain summary of projected sales based on customer EDI`s and demand guidance
- Plans, assigns, and distributes work
- Administrative managerial tasks
- Associate’s Degree required in Logistics management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in shipping and receiving, and materials planning or related experience.
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*