Inventory Facility Coordinator
- Location(s): Brown Deer, WI; Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: Full Time
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $15/hr - $16/hr ++ DOE
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 3 to 7 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Production - General, Warehousing and Factory Work, Skilled Trades - General
- Special Instructions:
We are currently working with one of our biggest clients to help fill a Facilities Coordinator position located in Milwaukee, WI.1st shift$15-$16/hr ++ DOEPOSITION SUMMARY: Direct, coordinate and be accountable for corporate inventoryESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for corporate inventory, including raw, WIP, finished goods and customer-supplied goods.
- Receive goods, close batches, maintain the integrity of the lots, invoice customers; anything pertaining to the inventory is the responsibility of the facility operations coordinator.
- Maintain perpetual inventory records, reorder points and quantities based on orders, schedules and forecasts.
- Investigate and explain inventory variances and recommend procedures for reducing variances.
- Conduct and/or assist in the cycle counting of assigned inventories.
- Assist and coordinate the forecasting of raw materials and finished goods inventories as they relate to the production plan.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to lower inventory, reduce stock outs and produce more accurate production schedules.
- Prepare BOL’s and other shipping documents; coordinate shipments.
- Develop and present plan reports and methods for improvement of the production plan.