- Location(s): Milwaukee, WI; Pewaukee, WI; St Francis, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $14.00 p/hr
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 2 to 3 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work, Skilled Trades - General, Skilled Trades - Heavy Equipment
- Special Instructions:
To be considered for this position please forward resumes to Qhandley@sitestaffing.com or please call 414-312-8173.
SITE Staffing Inc. is currently seeking an Installer Helper in the Milwaukee, WI area. The Installer Helper will report to the Installer, help install miscellaneous steel such as metal stairs, railings, and fences for residential, commercial, and new construction applications.
Location- Milwaukee, WI
Pay- $14+ based on experience
Essential Job Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be a complete list of all the duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents. Duties, responsibilities and expectations may be added, deleted or modified at any time at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Loads and unloads products onto installation vehicle with the use of an overhead crane
- Grinds welds, sands and touches up paint on products being installed
- Cuts metal material to size using various cutting machines (bandsaw or cutting torch) – Must be able to read a tape measure to 16th’s of an inch
- Drills holes using core and hammer drills and install masonry anchors
- Occasionally drives company vehicles to pick up or deliver materials and supplies. (Driving will only be done once the employee is on Badger Railing’s payroll. No driving will be done while on the agencies payroll.)
- Works in the shop as a shop person when not needed on installations
- This work is primarily done outdoors, year round
- Heavy lifting, up to 150 lbs, is required daily
- Working from heights, off ladders, and scaffolding is required for some jobs
- Mechanical ability and experience with hand and electrical tools needed
- Good math skills are required, especially fractions and decimals
- Good attendance is essential
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license with excellent driving record is required
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*