- Location(s): Butler, WI; Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40+
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $30 - $35 p/hr
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Engineering - Electrical, Maintenance - Machines, Skilled Trades - Electrical
- Special Instructions:
Resumes to Liza at LGonzales@sitestaffinginc.com
Butler, WI (NW Milwaukee)
$30 – $35 p/hr
2nd shift, Monday – Friday 02:30pm – 10:30pm
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, and lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance
- Maintain, repair, test, and install electrical motors, hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Conduct preventative maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- May install, maintain, and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot PLC’s, VFD’s, and sensors
Applicants must have diagnostic skills and have working knowledge of 240/480 volt 3 phase wiring, this includes trouble shooting electrical and electronics circuits with the aid of schematics.
- Complete jobs with an eye to maintaining and improving product quality, productivity and personnel safety.
- Training in Lean principles.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Good time management skills and organization skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Access software programs.
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*