- Location(s): Pewaukee, WI; Sussex, WI; Waukesha, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $15 - $16 p/hr
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Business Ops - Purchasing and Materials, Supply Chain/Logistics, Retail/Wholesale - Packing and Shipping
- Special Instructions:
To be considered for this position please forward resume to Qhandley@sitestaffing.com or call 414-312-8173.
SITE Staffing Inc. is currently seeking an Import Export Assistant in the Waukesha, WI area. The Import/Export Assistant reports to The Import/Export Specialist and is responsible for following import goods, update the ETA and match the expenses with the operations.
Location- Waukesha, WI
Pay- $15-$16.00/hr. (Based on Experience)
Essential Job Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be a complete list of all the duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents. Duties, responsibilities and expectations may be added, deleted or modified at any time at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Maintain import data and verify information accuracy.
- Receiving, formulating and verifying the required papers needed to make sure that the needs of the federal and practicable administrative units or other organizational bodies are adhered to.
- Ensure accurate documentation is created and data is transmitted to appropriate government agencies for all import/export activities
- Arrange for transportation, warehousing or distribution of imported products based on transit times and optimum profit opportunity.
- Arrange for export cargo pick up and transfer with consignees and Freight Forwarders.
- Maintain knowledge of US and foreign regulations regarding international shipments and ensure government, customer and company requirements are met by custom broker (customs management)
- Track import/ export ocean and air shipments to ensure proper documentation is received and given to freight forwarder for shipments to be cleared.
- Match the invoicing received with the operation
- Create work order for 2 production lines and 2 services lines.
- Update production schedule of 2 production lines and 2 services lines
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Prefer knowledge of customs regulations, GRI classification, and international customs requirements
- 1 to 3 years of experience in international logistics (import) and domestic transportation
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*