- Location(s): Oak Creek, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: Not Provided
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 2 to 20+ years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work, Skilled Trades - General
- Special Instructions:
Position: Freight CoordinatorShift: 1st shiftLocation: Oak Creek, WINow hiring for a Freight Coordinator in the Oak Creek area. The ideal candidate should have 1-3 years experience in logistics. You must have the desire to learn with a high sense of urgency, in addition to high attention to details. You must have good math with proficiency in reading ruler measurements. The shift is from 8am-5pm.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for providing administrative functions throughout the logistics department.
- Maintaining inbound and out bound shipping information
- Coordinating freight line for pick ups
- Communicate with customers in regards to order tracking and shipping
- Provide back up to parcel and LTL
- Entering orders
Our client provides a positive and fun family oriented atmosphere! Work hard and play hard philosophy!
Benefits of joining their team:
Once you’re eligible, you will find that our client offers a comprehensive total rewards package to meet your personal needs, including:
Medical· Dental· Vision· Profit Sharing· Vacation· Paid Holidays· Growth & Development Opportunities
If you are ready to join a winning team, apply now!
Please send resumes to My Yang at email@example.com .