- Location(s): Germantown, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Temp-to-Hire
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $13.50-$14.00/hr DOE
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 20+ years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Production - General, Production - Assemblers/Fabricators
- Special Instructions:
Now hiring for Assemblers in the Germantown, WI area! If you are reliable, motivated and coachable this may be the perfect opportunity! This is a great opportunity for entry level individuals that has stable work history that has the desire to change industries.
Seeking highly motivated, positive and driven self-starter Assembler who can work collaboratively in a fast pace team atmosphere and who is open to learning and growth. The ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of stable and consistent work history. You must be familiar with hand tools such as: screwdriver, wire stripper, hammer, socket wrench, etc. Must be able to work on 1st shift (5:45am-1:45pm) or 2nd shift (3:15pm-11pm) in addition to over time.
What you will be doing:
- Assembling lights that go on vehicles such as ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles and space equipment
- Reading blueprints, working with automation and cosmetic inspections.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent attendance
- Manufacturing industry is plus!
If you are ready to join a winning team, apply now!
Please send resumes to My Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org .
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*