- Location(s): Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Temp-to-Hire
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $13.00/hr
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 20+ years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Production - Assemblers/Fabricators, Skilled Trades - Electrical
- Special Instructions:
Position: Electrical Assembly
Shift: Mon-Thurs 6am-4:30pm
Pay rate: $13.00/hr
Location: NW Milwaukee
Now seeking Electrical Assemblers in the NW Milwaukee area. This is a contract to hire opportunity with a great company that provides growth and advancement!
Who are we looking for?
A highly motivated and driven self-starter Electrical Assembly who can work well in a team-oriented atmosphere. The ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of related experience. You must be able to commit to a 1st shift Mon-Thurs 6am-4:30pm plus over time.
What you will be doing:
- Perform high repetitive line assembly with small components
- Using small basic hand tool to assembly parts
- Ensure product is meeting quality standards
Our client provides a friendly team oriented atmosphere making you feel right at home! In addition to promoting room for growth and advancement through your accomplishments!
If you are ready to join a winning team, apply now!
Please send resumes to My Yang at email@example.com .
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*