Customer Service Associate
- Location(s): Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $15-$19/hr BOE
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 20+ years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Warehousing and Factory Work, Customer Service - General, Admin - Data Entry/Billing
- Special Instructions:
Direct hire! Now hiring for Scale Clerk within a scrap yard environment in Milwaukee, WI. This opportunity is ideal for someone who enjoys customer service and does not mind working in a casual setting.
Who are we looking for?
A highly motivated and driven self-starter Bi-lingual individual who is highly organized with excellent customer service skills. The ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of experience in customer service. You must be able to work 1st shift Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm with possible Saturdays.
What you will be doing:
- Verify all inbound and outbound vehicles
- Entering all information into system
- Process customer payments
- Filing paperwork
- Answering incoming calls and addressing any customer concerns
- High school diploma preferred
- 1-3 years of data entry/customer service experience
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must be able to build rapport with customers
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred
If you are ready to join a winning team, apply now!
Please send resumes to My Yang at email@example.com .
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*