CNC Machine Operator
- Location(s): Franklin, WI; Oak Creek, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $14.50-16.00/hr BOE
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 20+ years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Skilled Trades - Machinist, Production - Metal/Plastic Workers, Skilled Trades - General
- Special Instructions:
Position: CNC Operator
Pay: $14.50-16.00/hr BOE
Shift Hours: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available
Our company is looking for an experienced CNC operator to work in our Franklin Manufacturing facility! The operator will be responsible for set ups, operations and do basic programming. If you are looking for a career as a CNC machinist, this may be the opportunity for you! Must be able to train on 1st shift for up to one month.
- At least 1 year of CNC Machine experience for an entry level position.
- Blue print experience required
- Must have machine set up AND operation experience
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to use calipers, micrometers and ruler reading
Interested and qualified candidates please submit resume to email@example.com
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce, which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*