CDL – BUS DRIVER- FULL AND PART TIME
- Location(s): Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date: immediate opening
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full or Part Time
- Hours per Week: 25 - 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $15-$20/hr BOE
- Required Education: Open
- Required Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Auto/Bus Driving, Transportation, Trucking and Truck Driving
- Special Instructions:
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org & JJurado@SITEStaffingInc.com
Experienced Passenger van 25 passenger bus driver, CLASS B CDL WITH PASSENGER ENDORSEMENT for swing shift ( 1st, 2nd & 3rd shifts, including weekends) for full and part time work. Hourly rate – paid weekly. Must have clean driving record, Benefits offered. Please submit resume online or in person. Interview maybe scheduled after review of resume.
Please send resumes to JJurado@SITEStaffingInc.com & email@example.com
Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
Drive bus or 15 passenger van to and from job location. – split shift
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Inspect vehicles, and check gas, oil, and water levels prior to departure.
- Drive vehicles over specified routes or to specified destinations according to time schedules in order to transport passengers, complying with traffic regulations.
- Park vehicles at loading areas so that passengers can board.
- Assist passengers with baggage and collect tickets or cash fares.
- Report delays or accidents.
- Advise passengers to be seated and orderly while on vehicles.
- Regulate heating, lighting, and ventilating systems for passenger comfort.
Experience and Education: Must posses Class B CDL W/ PASSENGER ENDORSEMENTS AND CURRENT Fed Med card. Must have CLEAN MVR AND A LEAST 2 YEARS SIMILAR EXPERIENCE
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Transportation – Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people by road, including the relative costs and benefits.
· Operation Monitoring – Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
· Equipment Maintenance – Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
· Operation and Control – Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
· Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Public Safety and Security – Knowledge of relevant DOT equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
· Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*