- Location(s): Greenfield, WI; South Milwaukee, WI; St. Francis, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: 11.50
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Restaurant - General and Food Service, Warehousing and Factory Work, Production - Food Processing
- Special Instructions:
To be considered for this position please forward resumes to Qhandley@sitestaffinginc.com or call 414-312-8173.
SITE Staffing Inc is currently seeking Blenders in the St. Francis, WI area. For more than 100 years, our client has poured their technological know-how, scientific expertise, creative imagination, and passion for food into enhancing how people experience food and beverages. The results can be seen across the country. Their five areas of expertise ensure mouth-watering appeal for fresh, frozen, and prepared foods.
Location- St. Francis, WI
Pay- $11.50 (Temp to Hire- $2 raise if hired on with the company)
- Measuring and weighing ingredients and products to ensure accuracy
- Blending products according to company guidelines
- Packaging food products, spices, favors for drinks, and seasonings.
- Repetitive fast paced and heavy lifting up to 100lbs
- Ability to measure, read measurements, and follow instructions
- Good attention to detail
- Basic mathematics skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Forklift experience preferred, but willing to train
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*