Banquet Server- part time
- Location(s): Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Temporary
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Hours per Week: 5-10
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $16/hr
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 20+ years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Restaurant - General and Food Service, Restaurant - Bartenders/Waitstaff/Host, Restaurant - Busers/Kitchen Help
- Special Instructions:
Position: Banquet Server
Shift: Evenings and weekends
Now seeking Part-time Banquet Servers. This is a great opportunity for someone is seeking a part time gig! Events are taken place throughout the year mainly on the weekends and occasionally during weeknights. Ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of related experience with a high level of professionalism, ability to work well under pressure and ability to work in a team environment.
- Assist and support serving team during special occasions or community events
- Greet and serve guests entrees/desserts per request
- Clean guest tables and work stations
- 1-3 years of related experience
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a supportive team environment
- Excellent listening skills
If you are ready to join a winning team, apply now!
Please send resumes to My Yang at email@example.com .
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*