- Location(s): Brown Deer, WI; Milwaukee, WI; West Allis, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: $13
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Production - Assemblers/Fabricators, Supply Chain/Logistics, Skilled Trades - General
- Special Instructions:
Email- Rose Colon @ rcolon@SITEStaffingInc.com
Shift: 1st (7am-3:30pm)
- Ability to Read tape measure.
- Knowledge on using power tools.
- Basic math required
- Interview prior to start
- Experience in Assembly line preferred.
- Must lift 60 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Time Management.
- Ability to communicate
- Good hand-eye coordination to be able to work quickly.
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*