- Location(s): New Berlin, WI; Waukesha, WI; West Allis, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: 10.50 + .50 shift premium
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Production - General, Warehousing and Factory Work, Skilled Trades - General
- Special Instructions:
To be considered for this position please forward resume to Qhandley@sitestaffinginc.com.
SITE Staffing Inc is currently looking to work with professionals who may be seeking a stable opportunity to grow in or simply seeking a career change!! Take advantage of great pay, great benefits, and an opportunity to develop a great relationship with our top-notch clients!! Apply today…
Pay: $10.75 + .50 shift premium
- Repetitive assembly of seating and positioning equipment
- Follow work order specifications to build and assemble parts accurately and in a timely manner
- Operate belt press, solder iron, power tools, grinder, and band saw.
- Ensure the products are clean
- Perform assembly on kit bags
- Keep track of defective parts
- Communicate effectively with teammates and appropriate departments to correct any issues
- Cross train in other departments as needed to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Follow all company policies / procedures and maintain clean and safe work environment
- High School Diploma / or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Excellent ruler reading and mathematics skills
- Must be familiar with power tools such as grinders, band saw, and drills
- Ability to communicate with team effectively to ensure projects are completed properly and in a timely manner
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate, you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*