- Location(s): Hartford, WI; Jackson, WI; Sussex, WI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Hours (i.e. Shift):
- Starting Salary: 14.25
- Required Education: High School or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Required Sequrity Clearence: None
- Related Categories: Production - General, Warehousing and Factory Work, Production - Assemblers/Fabricators
- Special Instructions:
To be considered for this position please forward resume to Qhandley@sitestaffing.com.
SITE Staffing Inc. is currently seeking self-motivated and driven self-starter Assemblers who can work well in a team oriented atmosphere. The ideal candidate should have 2-4 years of experience in assembling components, reading blueprints and pulling parts.Summary:You will be responsible for final assembly of doors per the daily production schedule. To accomplish this, Assemblers will review the daily requirements, work instructions, and bill of materials via I-Pad to locate and gather the needed components, and then the parts are staged, prepped and assembled.Duties:
- Perform final assemblies of door orders and manufactured parts per the daily production schedule
- Read and follows blueprints, work orders, and other instructions in order to build and assemble parts in an accurate and timely fashion
- Pull stock components (small parts, hardware, and weldments)
- Attach motor, chain, straps or any other components needed per the bill of materials in the weldments.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of the manufactured parts
- Clean and properly mark final assembly.
- Inspect final assembly and move to staging area.
- Keep area clean and organized
- Monitor stock levels
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise Requirements:
- Requires mathematical skills that include the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, measure, and to compute basic geometric equations.
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints and other manufacturing instructions.
- Must be familiar with portable power tool and machine tools such as drill punch, grinder, and impact drill.
- Must be able to read a tape measure within an accuracy of 1/16 inch.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills in order to interact with employees.
- Requires a basic level of electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Prior crane and forklift experience a desired.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for the duration of the shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desired. PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO email@example.com
About SITE Staffing, Inc:
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*